This week on CAB, we’re talking about Tom Lenk’s awe-inspiring #LenkLewkForLess series, Chelsea Handler’s new Netflix talk show, Mariah Carey’s epic shade, the unfortunate ’90s swing revival, Carol Burnett and much more. Be sure to subscribe to our show and rate and review us please!
For this week’s links, continue on below!
Read and watch:
- Daily Mail: Tom Lenk Finds New Fame Online By Recreating Celebrities’ Red Carpet Looks With Household Items
- The Guardian: Elijah Wood: Hollywood’s Child Sex Abuse Comparable To Jimmy Savile Case
- Stereogum: Behind The Music: ‘Steal My Sunshine’
- Stereogum: Let’s All Remember The Late-’90s Swing Revival
- Entertainment Weekly: ‘Chelsea’ Review
- Indiewire: ‘Chelsea’ Aims To Educate But Learning On The Job Doesn’t Work At This Level
Podcast intro music (Pump It by Tyler Twombly) is licensed under a Attribution License via CreativeCommons.org.