This week, we’re sinking our teeth into Maria Bamford’s new Netflix show Lady Dynamite, Oscar Isaac’s amazing Ex Machina dancing, BFF tattoos, Amber Heard and victim shaming, music festivals not booking enough women and celebrities’ online shopping habits, just to name a few things. Recorded over the Memorial Day Weekend so it’s extra festive!
For this week’s links, continue on below!
Read and watch:
- Entertainment Weekly: Oscar Isaac’s ‘Ex Machina’ Dance Works With Any Pop Song
- Vulture: 12 Celebrities On The Last Things They Bought Online
- Splitsider: In ‘Lady Dynamite,’ Maria Bamford Breaks All The Walls
- TMZ: Amber Heard: All Smiles After Lawyer Pow Wow
- New York Times: Letter Of Recommendation: B.F.F. Tattoos
- HuffPost: Music Festivals’ Glaring Woman Problem
- Time Out: ‘It’s Time Music Festivals Became More Female Friendly’
Podcast intro music (Pump It by Tyler Twombly) is licensed under a Attribution License via CreativeCommons.org.