We talk Roseanne’s awful politics, the politics of post-thomous outing in the case of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston and we are taking a deep look at the trailer of Winona Ryder’s new Netflix series. The Winonassance is here! (6/5/16)
For this week’s links, continue on below!
Read and watch:
- Vice: This Guy Gets Paid To Sob At Crying Parties
- Spotify: The Women of Indie
- Paper: Watch The Creepy Trailer For Winona Ryder’s New Netflix Series ‘Stranger Things’
- The Hill: Roseanne Barr: ‘We Would Be So Lucky’ If Trump Won
- Salon: Roseanne Barr’s Bizarre Evolution From Comic Sensation To Racist Twitter Troll
- The Mary Sue: On Fictional Female Rock Stars, And Why Cassandra From ‘Wayne’s World’ Is My Favorite
Podcast intro music (Pump It by Tyler Twombly) is licensed under a Attribution License via CreativeCommons.org.